So Coronavirus continues to change the way we live our lives. One way it majorly affected me is that I’m working from home.
There’s obviously a bit of an adjustment working from home: less social interaction, less exercise as I’m not walking to the train station, temptation to wear pyjamas all day, easier to eat all the snacks in the house…
Although it’s a bit of an adjustment, I’m grateful I still have a steady income, I’m healthy, and I have a lovely home with lots of things to keep my occupied. I know others are not as fortunate as me, so I count my blessings each day.
I found this was a perfect opportunity to do a 30 x 30 Wardrobe Remix Challenge. And what makes this more interesting is that I can do a “working from home” edition of my challenges.
Click here to see my 30 x 30 wardrobe remix challenge from August/September 2019
And even better: April has 30 days so I can easily dedicate the whole month to this challenge!
This one is a fun challenge because I want to still dress nice. I will be tempted not to dress nicely though because, well working from home means comfort first… right? Well, I guess you’ll just have to wait and see!
For those who don’t know about the 30 x 30 challenges, its where I pick 30 items from my wardrobe and wear only those items for 30 days.
Click here for more info on 30 x 30 wardrobe remix challenges.
I’ll be sharing all the outfit photos on Facebook and on my Instagram story. But for the meantime, here is the complete list* of all the items I am wearing for the month of April.
*Disclaimer: my list below contains some affiliate links. For more info on affiliate links in this blog, click here.
- Forever New White and Blue striped tank
- Forever New navy blue sleeveless ribbed shirt
- H&M White Tee – find similar
- Hell Bunny Black Love Heart Tee – $59
- Valleygirl Cat Print Collared Shirt
- Boohoo pink cropped knitted high neck sweater – find similar
- Forever New navy and white striped long sleeve shirt
- Boohoo black high neck ribbed long sleeve shirt
- Forever New peach loose cami singlet – same brand different colours
- Cotton On light pink and white striped tee
- Beige long knitted cardigan
- Review white cable knit cropped cardigan – find similar
- Review hot pink cropped cardigan
- H&M Denim jacket
- Forever New black leather biker jacket – same brand or find similar
- Eden High waist blue Jeggings
- Boohoo Grey Acid Wash Jeans
- Forever New Navy Blue High Waist Skirt – find similar
- Forever 21 Peach circle skirt
- Forever 21 Peach and Blue checkered skirt
- Forever New Grey Marle Split Skirt
- Hell Bunny ‘Tina’ Blue Capris– $49
- Boohoo Wet Look Leggings – find similar
- Dotti navy linen jumpsuit – find similar
- Novo Shoes Black Ankle Boots
- Vans vintage floral print sneakers
- Dazie Beige Ballet Shoes
- Forever New black tie-up ballet flats
- Bettie Page ‘Nancy’ White T-strap flats – $118
- Kmart Navy Wedges
From the list I created using my Stylebook app, I’ve been able to determine a colour palette of blue, pink, white, black, grey and a touch of beige. I think this colour palette means I’ll have lots of options without getting bored.
What do you think of my colour palette? Have you tried a 30 x 30 wardrobe remix challenge before? Let me know in the comments section!
Bye for now,
All opinions in this post are my own. Unless otherwise stated, this post has not been sponsored and I have not been paid for this post
See you in the Social Media Atmosphere:
Instagram: @vintagebarbie17 | Facebook: Adventures of Vintage Barbie – Blog | Twitter: @vintage_barbie1 | Pinterest: @vintagebarbieblog | Snapchat: vintagebarbie17