This post contains affiliate links. For more information on affiliate links, click here.
Another challenge is all wrapped up.
I was really happy with the results of this challenge. It was the perfect mix of corporate, casual and dressy.
And I always feel great wearing my signature colour: pink.
I was definitely inspired by my floral Rose Quartz dress by Review. I had been wanting to wear this dress again and bring it back into my regular wardrobe rotation. So I started with this dress and the rest of the wardrobe choices were easy.
I wore her quite a lot over the challenge.
Once again, I swapped out a few items within the first few days. I know this is technically not sticking to the rules, but I want to feel comfortable in my outfit choices, so I’ll bend the rules slightly to make the challenge work for me 😉
Plus I think it’s fine to swap out items if I hadn’t worn anything yet.
I sometimes struggled not to go shopping, but at most I just window shopped. I’m not so quietly patting myself on the back for sticking to no shopping!
I think I’m going to do a challenge every few months. I won’t do them back to back because I feel like that’s too restricting for me.
And I want to go shopping after a challenge!
So here is the wrap up of my outfits over the 30 days:
When I did my wrap up last time, I didn’t share what the clothing items were. I’ve had a lot of comments throughout my challenge about the items I’m wearing and where to get them, so I thought it would be worth sharing the list with my lively readers.
Many of these items I’ve had for a while, but I have also found similar ones from brands I like to shop with so if the items are still available or I know where you can get something similar in a brand I trust, I will leave a link below.
The list contains affiliate links too (anything with an asterisk next to it) which means I may get a small reward from the store if you purchase an item. I only put links on items I have bought or would actually buy.
- Review White Sleeveless Blouse – similar (original brand)
- Hell Bunny Black Fitted Tee (bought from Atomic Cherry)* – Similar (original brand)
- Dotti Sheer Pink Pussybow Blouse
- Showpo Executive Ponies Button down Blouse* – similar (original brand)
- Valleygirl Cat Print Button down Blouse
- Review Pink and White Collar Knitted Top – similar (different colour)
- Boohoo White Roll Neck Oversized Knit Sweater
- Cotton On Maroon Long Sleeve V-Neck Shirt* – similar (different brand)
- Boohoo Black High Neck Ribbed Long Sleeve Shirt – similar (original brand)
- Forever New Ribbed Beige Bodysuit
- Boohoo Black Wet Look Leggings
- Forever New Black Mesh and Beige skirt
- Review Dusty Pink Floral Skirt* – similar (different brand)
- St Frock Maroon Pencil Skirt* – similar (different brand)
- Review High Waisted Polka Dot Pants* – similar (different brand)
- Boohoo Grey Wash Jeggings
- Forever New Stripe Culottes
- Review Grey Dress* – similar (different brand)
- Boohoo High Neck Blush Pink Dress
- Review ‘Rose Quartz’ Black and Pink Floral Dress* – similar (different brand)
- Forever New Beige Ankle Boots
- Novo Shoes Black Ankle Boots* – similar (different brand)
- Dazie Beige Ballet Flats
- Forever New Maroon Flats – similar (original brand)
- New Look Beige and Black Tip Heels
- Wittner Pink Matte Heels
- Review Black Polka Dot Blazer
- Forever New White Blazer – similar (original brand)
- Vintage Pink Jacket
- Review ‘Chessie’ Pink Cropped Cardigan – other colours (original brand) and similar (different brand)
What do you think of the outfit combinations I made throughout the challenge? Let me know in the comments section!
Bye for now,
All opinions in this post are my own. Unless otherwise stated, this post has not been sponsored and I have not been paid for this post
See you in the Social Media Atmosphere:
Instagram: @vintagebarbie17 | Facebook: Adventures of Vintage Barbie – Blog | Twitter: @vintage_barbie1 | Pinterest: @vintagebarbieblog | Snapchat: vintagebarbie17