This award is given to people with 200 or less followers to help promote these blogs and bring the community of bloggers together 🙂 It’s a great idea and I’d like to say thank you so much to Haley @ SpeakLyfe for nominating me for this award. 🙂
– The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
– Provide 11 facts about yourself
– Answer 11 question set by the person who nominated you
– Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions!
Ok so here it goes…
11 Facts About Me
1. My favourite colour is pink. (well duh)
2. I have a younger brother (21) and sister (17). I am the eldest and my siblings often call me “the golden child”. We poke fun at each other a lot but we all get along quite well.
3. I live with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. I love him so much and can’t wait for us to settle into our new home so we can buy ourselves some pug puppies, a kitten, some chooks, and get ready to start a new chapter of our life together!
4. I work 6 days a week because I have to be busy and when I’m not busy I feel like I’m going insane. I have three jobs and people ask me how I fit it all in… I just do somehow. I always have Sunday off though so that definitely helps.
5. I graduated from university last year with a Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Science (Psychology). It took me a year longer than originally planned, and I may not have received the best grades throughout my degree, but I am so proud of myself for graduating with a double degree at a top university 🙂
6. I’m not a natural blonde (but I certainly have blonde moments).
7. I started doing some modelling a few years ago. I don’t get paid but I get to keep the images and do something fun on the weekends 🙂 It’s been great meeting new people and lots of fun getting involved in fashion and beauty. I know that I’m not exactly what people would call a ‘model’, and I think I’m still a bit uncomfortable calling myself that, but I do enjoy posing and having photos taken.
8. I also love taking photos and have often thought about becoming a photographer. It would be great to have a little side business of taking photos for engagements, of couples, of babies and for glamour photos.
9. I love the gym and not having a gym membership is driving me crazy. I just don’t enjoy exercising outside. The gym motivates me and I enjoy working out at the gym over all other forms of exercise.
10. I’m from the coast and moved to Canberra for study. I really enjoy Canberra and it is definitely my home now.
11. I only started travelling when I was 22. It took me so long to finally get my things together and get myself overseas. Once I started travelling I never looked back. I’m so nervous and excited about my adventures this year!
The 11 Questions from Haley:
If you were an animal, what animal would you be and why? I never know how to answer this question! I always liked dolphins. Not sure why. So I might go with dolphin, just because I seemed to love them as a kid, so this seems like the natural answer.
What advice would you give to the younger you? Everything happens for a reason. Stay strong and positive because it all works out in the end.
What is your favourite childhood memory? Going on our yearly family holidays. I remember we camped a lot, and the road trips were always fun. My favourite one was our road trip from Pambula to the Gold Coast. It was the longest holiday our family every took. But it was so much fun – from Wellington caves, to swimming with our cousins at Toowoomba river, to the Gold Coast theme parks to camping on the Sunshine Coast. It was a fantastic family holiday.
Do you have any annoying habits? I think I talk too much sometimes, which annoys people when they want to watch tv or do work. But I kinda figure that out pretty quickly and leave them be. I used to be pretty flaky as well, and that definitely annoys people. I’m much better now and less likely to bail on plans these days.
If you could go for dinner with a famous person, who would you chose? Princess Kate. I just love her. I love how she is so poised and clever and just a lovely person. She’s a great role model for girls and women today.
What one thing could you not live without? I don’t know… I often get attached to materialistic things like my phone, my ipad… nutella (Lol). But really, I probably could not live without my amazing friends and family. Words cannot describe what they mean to me!
Who/what inspires you? My Mum. She decided to go to university in her 40’s and complete her Nursing degree. She never finished year 10 at school, so she had some difficulty with some of the coursework. But she stuck it out and received a few distinctions and high distinctions. She always beats the odds and proves people wrong. She just inspires me with her strength and determination.
Where do you see yourself in ten years time? I’ll probably be in Canberra, definitely married, hopefully with some kids (and our pugs), have a nice house, and I’ll be settled in my legal career (whatever that will be…)
What is your number one life goal? To be happy. I could say I want a certain job or a certain lifestyle, but its nothing if you aren’t happy. Happiness is my goal.
What is your biggest achievement? Graduating university last year.
Any pet hates? Rudeness and bad customer service.
The 11 Questions to the Bloggers that I nominate:
1. Why are you writing your blog?
2. Who is your favourite celebrity and why?
3. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
4. Are you a morning or night person?
5. What is the last thing you think about before going to sleep?
6. If you won a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
7. Do you have any tattoo’s? If so, what and where?
8. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
9. What is your dream job?
10. Do you have any pets, and if so what are they and what are their names?
11. What is your favourite food or dish?
Ok so drumroll for the Bloggers I nominate:
Bunny Baubles, Design Art Photography, Christinemarie, Brianne Irene, Exchange on a Platter, 26 Mile Girl, Around Europe in 68 Days, The Southern Girl Abroad, Stamped in Style, Cheeky Baker, and Inara’s Clothes and Costumes
(PS – WordPress was a bit strange in telling me how many followers each blog had, so I hope that I picked people with under 200 followers. If not, I hope that they still appreciate the nomination because I found each blog interesting to read, and would love to share their blog with my readers and other people who don’t know about their blog)
Don’t forget to let me know once you have completed your answers bloggers 🙂